Whether you are a weekend warrior in need of a sports massage, someone seeking relief from acute or chronic pain, or someone who’s looking for a spa day, we provide you with excellent massage therapy services. Keep reading below to learn how our Massage Therapy in Delray Beach can help you!
How Can Massage Therapy Help Me?
As they say, “you can’t pour from an empty cup.” In your busy world, self-care is more than a luxury, it’s a necessity. In order to take care of anyone else, you must first take care of yourself. And massage therapy is a great way to do that!
We are here to guide you through our unique approach that considers how body work, like massage, and Chinese medicine together can support your health and wellbeing in the best possible way.
So, if you are in Delray Beach and you’re searching for the “best massage near me” look no further than AcuSportsTherapy Acupuncture!
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy provides many benefits, some of which include:
- Pain reduction. Who among us doesn’t have pain? Lower back pain, chronic stiffness, and shoulder pain are just a few of the typical problem areas. Our professional, licensed massage therapist will target and transform your pain to get you some relief.
- Manage low-back pain. Increasing blood flow and providing muscle relaxation can help improve flexibility and may reduce low-back pain.
- Help chronic neck pain. Massage can help reduce stiffness and provide improved range of motion to help reduce chronic neck pain.
- Reduce stress and fatigue. You’ll feel rested and less worn out when you enjoy the benefits of massage. Many clients tell us they feel more relaxed for days after their appointments.
- Eliminate toxins. Movement is healthy. Many of us don’t get to move the way we are meant to; our lifestyle requires so much sitting. Massage helps to get things (toxins) moving so they can be eliminated through blood and lymphatic systems.
- Improve flexibility. Regular massage helps to keep muscles and ligaments supple and flexible.
- Improve sleep. Turn thoughts off, find deep relaxation and improve the quality of your sleep habits with massage.
- Support digestion. Massage can have a stimulating effect on digestive function. Healthy digestion is the foundation of maintaining good health.
- Accelerate healing of sports injuries. Massage therapy can provide the opportunity for faster recovery from injuries. Massage is working with the body to support its natural function of removing metabolic waste from your muscles and allowing more oxygen-rich blood to flow.
- Enhance exercise performance. Active, athletic people may improve their exercise performance by receiving regular massage therapy. Massage is said to increase range of motion, improve soft tissue function, decrease post-exercise muscle stiffness, reduce
swelling and enhance athletic performance.
- Relieve tension headaches. By focusing on the neck, shoulders and head to ease pressure, massage can help decrease pain from migraine or tension headaches.
How Do I Prepare for Massage Therapy?
Here are a few frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) to help you have the best experience during your massage therapy session.
- How often should I get a massage? Just like other healthy habits of eating right, exercising and getting proper sleep, you’ll maintain the many benefits of massage if you are able to come in at least once a month. If you are getting massage therapy as relief from injury or chronic pain, you may benefit from weekly sessions.
- Do I have to undress for my massage? You should only undress to the point where you are comfortable. It’s not relaxing or therapeutic if you are uncomfortable and we want you to be fully relaxed, so you have the best experience.
- Will I be covered during my session? You’ll be covered or draped at all times to keep you warm and comfortable. Only the area being massaged will be exposed and no areas will be uncovered without your consent. If at any time you are uncomfortable during your massage, please let your therapist know.
- Is a license required for massage therapists? Yes, a license means that a massage therapist is trained and continues to stay up-to-date with licensing requirements. You’ll want to choose a licensed massage therapist (LMT) and that is who you’ll find at AcuSportsTherapy Acupuncture!
- Why should I get a massage? Massage therapy can be a very powerful tool to help you create healthy habits to take charge of your health and wellbeing. Whether you have a specific condition or are just looking to de-stress and feel great, massage has many
Get a Great Massage in Delray Beach, FL
How do we ensure you get the best massage in Delray Beach?
We customize it to your needs. You are our focus. We know that you want the best massage you can get, nearby, with the time you have available. You want a professional, licensed massage therapist for a quality experience, and you need to unwind and soak in every minute of relaxation.
That’s why we are here! We provide expert, licensed massage therapists with 20 years of experience, so that you walk away feeling rejuvenated.
Whether you are local or visiting, you are most welcome! Most of our clients tend to come from the Delray Beach, Boca Raton and Boynton Beach area. No matter where you are from, come in to experience our unique massage therapy treatments today!