By Holly Green AP What is acupuncture? Acupuncture is a form of medicine dating back 2500-3000 years ago in China. One of the benefits of acupuncture for pain is to correct energetic imbalances in the body, otherwise referred to as “QI” or vital life force. It has been traditionally used to diagnose, treat, and prevent
How To Thrive In The Modern World: A Layperson’s Guide To Chinese Medicine
- Are you frustrated with recurring injury?
- Would you like to increase your performance, prevent injury, and recover faster?
- Would you like more stamina, energy and focus for optimal performance?
- Do you want to go beyond western medicines’ short-term solutions?
- Are you ready to create long-term solutions for the life of your dreams?
- Would you like to lose excess fat while building lean muscle mass?