Tennis worldwide is one of the most popular racket sports played. Two-thirds of tennis injuries can be attributed to overuse. Especially for noncompetitive tennis players, improper technique in training is a common cause of overuse tennis injuries. Although…Read more
How To Thrive In The Modern World: A Layperson’s Guide To Chinese Medicine
- Are you frustrated with recurring injury?
- Would you like to increase your performance, prevent injury, and recover faster?
- Would you like more stamina, energy and focus for optimal performance?
- Do you want to go beyond western medicines’ short-term solutions?
- Are you ready to create long-term solutions for the life of your dreams?
- Would you like to lose excess fat while building lean muscle mass?