By: Holly Green AP, C.SMA One of the lesser known treatments in Chinese Medicine is Cupping. Although it dates back to over 3000 years ago, it was established as an official therapy in the 1950’s in China and the former Soviet Union. Some view cupping and…Read more
How To Thrive In The Modern World: A Layperson’s Guide To Chinese Medicine
- Are you frustrated with recurring injury?
- Would you like to increase your performance, prevent injury, and recover faster?
- Would you like more stamina, energy and focus for optimal performance?
- Do you want to go beyond western medicines’ short-term solutions?
- Are you ready to create long-term solutions for the life of your dreams?
- Would you like to lose excess fat while building lean muscle mass?